Ranges from day dawdles in tranquil settings right through to the epic snow walks and two-week adventures in some of the most rugged and beautiful scenery this country has to offer. We cater for all whims and desires and can arrange hire equipment you may lack at an absurdly low price.
Where do we go?
…Many places including
- Wilsons Promontory NP
- Alpine National Park
- Otways National Park
What do I need?
Check out the gear list before your trip to ensure you have everything you need to get you from a to b. Your Trip leader will assist you with hiring items you require from our Gear store
Items in Italics you can hire from club
- Backpack (65L+ ) Preferably not a "Travel pack"
- Pack liner- large orange garbage bags work fine if you are gentle with them
- Tent, pegs, poles
- Stove +fuel
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Water containers (need to be able to carry >5L if required
- Raincoat Japara style. Not "spray jacket"
- Overpants (like a japara for your legs)
- Eating implements
- Boots(depending on where you go sturdy runners may be ok)
- Walking clothes- t-shirt/shorts, thermals, jumper socks
- 1 (and only 1) complete change of clothes to keep DRY at all costs
- Woolen socks "Explorers" are good
- Food for x +1 days
- Toilet paper
Other things that are nice
- Down jacket
- Alternate shoes to wear at night, and you could walk in if your boots die and you were desperate